When my son was an infant he had a major spitup problem, so we bought one of those foam incline pillows for the crib (they go under the sheet), which seemed to help. He's now 13 months and outgrew his reflux days (thankfully) long ago and so several months ago I had removed the pillow and put it in storage. Just last week he came down with a terrible cold and sleeping (and breathing!) was such a struggle for him. I scavenged through the storage closet in the middle of the night and dug up the incline pillow, which seemed to offer him some temporary relief. I was thrilled to be able to get more use out of it!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase