When my son was an infant he had a major spitup problem, so we bought one of those foam incline pillows for the crib (they go under the sheet), which seemed to help. He's now 13 months and outgrew his reflux days (thankfully) long ago and so several months ago I had removed the pillow and put it in storage. Just last week he came down with a terrible cold and sleeping (and breathing!) was such a struggle for him. I scavenged through the storage closet in the middle of the night and dug up the incline pillow, which seemed to offer him some temporary relief. I was thrilled to be able to get more use out of it!
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)