Because we both take medications, and both have living wills and powers of attorney on each other, we decided to get keychain USB drives to keep them handy. We're going to be taking in foster children soon, and it will be good to have those records easily available also.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase