Because we both take medications, and both have living wills and powers of attorney on each other, we decided to get keychain USB drives to keep them handy. We're going to be taking in foster children soon, and it will be good to have those records easily available also.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress