My son had an injury to his toe when he was 18 months old, and we had to soak his foot in epsom salts for 20 minutes 3x a day. [UGH! — Ed.] It was torture, nearly impossible, until we put him in a stand-up baby jumper-seat and put both his feet in a bucket with the water and salts. He really had outgrown the jumper, but this was a great way to get him the treatment he needed!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge