My son had an injury to his toe when he was 18 months old, and we had to soak his foot in epsom salts for 20 minutes 3x a day. [UGH! — Ed.] It was torture, nearly impossible, until we put him in a stand-up baby jumper-seat and put both his feet in a bucket with the water and salts. He really had outgrown the jumper, but this was a great way to get him the treatment he needed!
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)