My son had an injury to his toe when he was 18 months old, and we had to soak his foot in epsom salts for 20 minutes 3x a day. [UGH! — Ed.] It was torture, nearly impossible, until we put him in a stand-up baby jumper-seat and put both his feet in a bucket with the water and salts. He really had outgrown the jumper, but this was a great way to get him the treatment he needed!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress