My son had an injury to his toe when he was 18 months old, and we had to soak his foot in epsom salts for 20 minutes 3x a day. [UGH! — Ed.] It was torture, nearly impossible, until we put him in a stand-up baby jumper-seat and put both his feet in a bucket with the water and salts. He really had outgrown the jumper, but this was a great way to get him the treatment he needed!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.