How to keep gloves, scarves, hats, dog leashes easy to find? Hang a shoe organizer on the inside of your coat closet door. Assign a row to each family member based on their height to make items easy to reach for younger children. You can use The Amazing Sharpie to label pockets so you always know where to find smaller items. I really like the Michael Graves shoe organizer at Target. It has 20 pockets and stretches from the top to the bottom of the door so it doesn’t swing when you open the door. [I couldn’t find that product at Target.com. I wonder if it has been discontinued? — Ed.]
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge
- Edit Your Life Ep. 53: Podcasts We’re Listening to Right Now