This one helps the budget and the planet all in one. The recommended scoop (or squirt) size for laundry detergent is far too much. Identical cleaning results can be obtained with 1/3 the suggested amount. You'd even be surprised how clean laundry gets WITHOUT soap – although children's clothes do get exceptionally dirty. Using less detergent lets you save money and puts fewer nasties (like phosphates) in the water.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)