This one helps the budget and the planet all in one. The recommended scoop (or squirt) size for laundry detergent is far too much. Identical cleaning results can be obtained with 1/3 the suggested amount. You'd even be surprised how clean laundry gets WITHOUT soap – although children's clothes do get exceptionally dirty. Using less detergent lets you save money and puts fewer nasties (like phosphates) in the water.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 71: Creating Facebook Boundaries
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)