This one helps the budget and the planet all in one. The recommended scoop (or squirt) size for laundry detergent is far too much. Identical cleaning results can be obtained with 1/3 the suggested amount. You'd even be surprised how clean laundry gets WITHOUT soap – although children's clothes do get exceptionally dirty. Using less detergent lets you save money and puts fewer nasties (like phosphates) in the water.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge