I found an adorable "elephant stampede" clock online for $39.99, plus shipping and fell in love with it. I listed as a gift idea for my baby shower, updated the wishlist for Christmas, etc, but never received it. Then I had the brilliant idea to make my own. I went to Rite Aid, bought a $5.99 wall clock, took it home and had at it. I popped the clear face plate off, removed the clock hands, then traced the face plate on yellow, fade-proof cardstock. I popped a hole in the center with a drawing compass, then, looking at a pic of the clock online, cut out other fade-proof cardstock pieces and glued them onto the background. The last step was outlining all the pieces with black sharpie, and then I popped the cover back on. Hurrah!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge