A few toothpicks and Post-it notes turn the styrofoam insulation from a computer carton into a fanciful castle wall. Can't you imagine the archers stationed, ready to fire, and a fire-breathing dragon patrolling the moat?
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase