Rinsing my 9 month-old boy's hair out in the tub has always been a wee bit of a "soapy eyes" experience for him. But I tricked him to leaning his head back so that I can rinse it off and let gravity take the soap and water down the back of his head. My trick: I take the letter O from his bath letter set and put it on my nose. I stand up a bit and look down at him whereupon he looks up, giggles and tries to grab the O craning his neck a bit. That's when I swoop down and rinse off his hair. He doesn't even notice that I rinsed his hair! Plus I get a laugh and a smile out of him. That never used to happen in the bath.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.