Her post reminded me that my non-crafty gene need not discourage artistic exploration in my kids. If I’m willing to provide some basic tools and the space and time to use them, they’ll take care of the rest.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase