My pal at urbanMamas cured her son’s eye infection with a well-aimed squirt. Her pediatrician and pharmacist later confirmed that, yes, breastmilk is indeed a well-accepted cure for eye infections. Will the wonders of breastmilk never cease?
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)