GNMParents is hosting a blog carnival called The Festival of Family Flair, and invites everyone to submit their great ideas for family crafts, activities, and the ingenious (some might say desperate) ways in which we find adult time for ourselves. I admit I’m still not totally clear on what a blog carnival is, but it sounds like fun.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)