GNMParents is hosting a blog carnival called The Festival of Family Flair, and invites everyone to submit their great ideas for family crafts, activities, and the ingenious (some might say desperate) ways in which we find adult time for ourselves. I admit I’m still not totally clear on what a blog carnival is, but it sounds like fun.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge