GNMParents is hosting a blog carnival called The Festival of Family Flair, and invites everyone to submit their great ideas for family crafts, activities, and the ingenious (some might say desperate) ways in which we find adult time for ourselves. I admit I’m still not totally clear on what a blog carnival is, but it sounds like fun.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase