I hung an over the door shoe organizer with pockets on the room side of the closet door in my boys’ room to collect all the odds and ends that have no other home, but can’t be thrown out or are too small to warrant a box of their own. My boys also like storing their stuffed animals and their current Lego creations there. They can find what they need and I’m not stepping on the superheroes, kazoos, and rock collections. Everyone’s happy!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook