I hung an over the door shoe organizer with pockets on the room side of the closet door in my boys’ room to collect all the odds and ends that have no other home, but can’t be thrown out or are too small to warrant a box of their own. My boys also like storing their stuffed animals and their current Lego creations there. They can find what they need and I’m not stepping on the superheroes, kazoos, and rock collections. Everyone’s happy!
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 101: Listener Questions, Pt. 2
- Edit Your Life Ep. 100: Listener Questions, Pt. 1
- Edit Your Life Ep. 99: Favorite Productivity Apps [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]