Great conversation starter at Web Worker Daily on managing the inevitable joys/distractions/frustrations of kids + home office. I write this from my own “home office” (the kitchen table) while my kids are at school, and the first thought that comes to mind is: get a desk that’s yours. All yours, so there’s a place in your home devoted to your work or creative pursuits. I’m in the process of working that out myself. Much more to say on the topic, but I’ll turn it over to you and will chime in in the comments. [Via lifehack.org]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge