Some mothers aren't able to nurse their babies directly, and instead use a pump to express breastmilk into bottles. Jess wrote up her tips, gained from ten months of exclusively pumping, in the hopes they will help other moms in the same situation:
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.