Zoo.com hopes to make Internet searching — now an integral part of homework research — safer for kids by filtering out as much of the sexually-explicit content as possible. It's not perfect (when I searched for "elephant," result #9 was a Fark listing describing a woman who killed her husband by beating him with an elephant statue, along with a reference to an "ugly-ass baby Asian elephant born at English zoo.") but it's a start. [Via Searchblog]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge