Here’s a tip I wish I realized a year ago. I’m big on using handy wipes or hand sanitizer in the car when food is involved. After a wipe is used by a toddler, it’s still plenty damp. If your child’s hands were pretty clean to begin with, use the same wipe on the dashboard and other smooth surfaces to pick up dust. Yeah, that’s right, I’m admitting I don’t clean my car very often.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.