Here’s a tip I wish I realized a year ago. I’m big on using handy wipes or hand sanitizer in the car when food is involved. After a wipe is used by a toddler, it’s still plenty damp. If your child’s hands were pretty clean to begin with, use the same wipe on the dashboard and other smooth surfaces to pick up dust. Yeah, that’s right, I’m admitting I don’t clean my car very often.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)