Here’s a tip I wish I realized a year ago. I’m big on using handy wipes or hand sanitizer in the car when food is involved. After a wipe is used by a toddler, it’s still plenty damp. If your child’s hands were pretty clean to begin with, use the same wipe on the dashboard and other smooth surfaces to pick up dust. Yeah, that’s right, I’m admitting I don’t clean my car very often.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)