I had been trying for months to clean crumbs out of the hard-to-reach crevices of my one-year-old son’s highchair. It’s amazing what can build up when you’ve got a messy eater on your hands! I was finally able to say farewell to those crumbs in minutes with Dust-off – a cleaner typically sold for computers that blasts air into hard-to-reach spots (great for cleaning bread crumbs from someone who eats lunch while on their computer too…). Hooray for Dust-off!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)