In the ongoing Ann Douglas lovefest, I must point out that, in addition to her excellent books and blog, Ann is now a contributor to WebMD. She describes her new blog, Pregnant Pause, as "a motley mix of noteworthy pregnancy news, tips and pregnancy wisdom seen through the eyes of a mother who also happens to be a pregnancy author." Notice how she doesn’t call herself a pregnancy "expert" even though she can rightly lay claim to the title? One of the many reasons I love her.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge