In the ongoing Ann Douglas lovefest, I must point out that, in addition to her excellent books and blog, Ann is now a contributor to WebMD. She describes her new blog, Pregnant Pause, as "a motley mix of noteworthy pregnancy news, tips and pregnancy wisdom seen through the eyes of a mother who also happens to be a pregnancy author." Notice how she doesn’t call herself a pregnancy "expert" even though she can rightly lay claim to the title? One of the many reasons I love her.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)