I see you’ve got a hack about washable markers acting as nail polish, but they make great face and body paint as well. Our 3-year-old daughter goes through these phases where she wants to be a certain animal for a few days at a time. We draw a face on her (or even better—she draws it on herself), and it comes right off in the tub. Sometimes she goes completely Burning Man on us and draws all over her entire body. It’s fun and creative for her, and fairly harmless. Word of warning: it comes right off on bedding too, so wash it off before you put them down for sleep. We also won’t let her on the couch when she’s gone into body painting mode.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress
- Edit Your Life Ep. 85: Navigating Summer Schedules [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2