Jay, of The Zero Boss and Parents Behaving Badly, passed along this Silicon Valley Moms Blog post about geocaching…basically GPS-powered treasure hunting. I've never done it myself, but I've known people who've become absolutely addicted, both at home and while on vacation. Nice way for you and your kids to take advantage of the crisp Fall weather…
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge