New recipe tracking and sharing app RecipeThing looks promising. I signed up for an account, and I like how simple and friendly it is. Recipes are only the beginning; one can browse the collection by tag or user, schedule recipes on a weekly meal planner, save ingredients to a personal pantry and shopping list, and even track grocery aisle locations (like an integrated Grocery Shopping Helper). The kicker — you can export all your recipes to a text file should ever want to move out.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)