New recipe tracking and sharing app RecipeThing looks promising. I signed up for an account, and I like how simple and friendly it is. Recipes are only the beginning; one can browse the collection by tag or user, schedule recipes on a weekly meal planner, save ingredients to a personal pantry and shopping list, and even track grocery aisle locations (like an integrated Grocery Shopping Helper). The kicker — you can export all your recipes to a text file should ever want to move out.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge