New recipe tracking and sharing app RecipeThing looks promising. I signed up for an account, and I like how simple and friendly it is. Recipes are only the beginning; one can browse the collection by tag or user, schedule recipes on a weekly meal planner, save ingredients to a personal pantry and shopping list, and even track grocery aisle locations (like an integrated Grocery Shopping Helper). The kicker — you can export all your recipes to a text file should ever want to move out.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.