Let’s face it, kids create stink! I love Febreze, but it can get quite expensive. I have been using the lavender/ vanilla scented liquid fabric softener (which, by the way, has a fabulous smell and is available in generic brand at Walmart). When the bottle was empty, I noticed that it still had a very strong smell. So, I poured a little water into it, swished it around, and poured into an empty spray bottle…homemade Febreze. It, of course, doesn’t have the alcohol in it, so it won’t evaporate as easily as the real thing, but I have sprayed it all over my house, and it dries quickly enough.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)