Let’s face it, kids create stink! I love Febreze, but it can get quite expensive. I have been using the lavender/ vanilla scented liquid fabric softener (which, by the way, has a fabulous smell and is available in generic brand at Walmart). When the bottle was empty, I noticed that it still had a very strong smell. So, I poured a little water into it, swished it around, and poured into an empty spray bottle…homemade Febreze. It, of course, doesn’t have the alcohol in it, so it won’t evaporate as easily as the real thing, but I have sprayed it all over my house, and it dries quickly enough.
- This may be my last Halloween trick-or-treating with my kid
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]