Let’s face it, kids create stink! I love Febreze, but it can get quite expensive. I have been using the lavender/ vanilla scented liquid fabric softener (which, by the way, has a fabulous smell and is available in generic brand at Walmart). When the bottle was empty, I noticed that it still had a very strong smell. So, I poured a little water into it, swished it around, and poured into an empty spray bottle…homemade Febreze. It, of course, doesn’t have the alcohol in it, so it won’t evaporate as easily as the real thing, but I have sprayed it all over my house, and it dries quickly enough.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.