Out running in my neighborhood, I nosily noticed a neighbor's garage open with the lights on. When I glanced in, I saw that the entire back wall was covered with a child's artwork, and big letters spelled out what I assume is the artist's name — "Caleb." I thought this was a great idea — after all, how many pieces of art can a refrigerator hold? I can imagine kids getting a big kick out of having their own art gallery, and taking vistitors out to see it.
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining