Out running in my neighborhood, I nosily noticed a neighbor's garage open with the lights on. When I glanced in, I saw that the entire back wall was covered with a child's artwork, and big letters spelled out what I assume is the artist's name — "Caleb." I thought this was a great idea — after all, how many pieces of art can a refrigerator hold? I can imagine kids getting a big kick out of having their own art gallery, and taking vistitors out to see it.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge