AJ at Thingamababy has just reviewed toilet seats with smaller-toddler versions integrated into the lid. The timing couldn't be more perfect for us — I just watched my petite three year-old scoot herself onto the big potty and almost fall in, which sounds like a classic recipe for Freudian trauma.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase