I love Chris's practical parenting blog In the Trenches of Motherhood. One of her commenters described her as "the big sister who knows all the answers." Now she's talking about what to do with the picky eater (which I can't help but say to the tune of "What shall we do with a drunken sailor"), a topic we recently covered in some detail. I love her reasonable response, especially given that she's a picky eater herself. Great comments, too. Hope springs eternal.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress