In an attempt to make faster progress through my queue of hacks you've submitted, I'm experimenting with increasing my posting frequency. My intention is to keep the frequency low enough that no one (including me) gets overwhelmed, but high enough that you don't have to wait so long to see your hack published. I'd love to hear your thoughts, if any.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)