Kvetch of Kvetch Blog wrote to me the other day lamenting (I won't say kvetching about) the relatively empty 13-18yrs (teen) archive. She's right — most of the hacks I receive and write myself concern younger kids. She offered to write up some of her older kid hacks, and I was thrilled. Parents of preteens and teens: please share your hacks! We all know parenting doesn't suddenly get easy as the kids get older. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress