Kvetch of Kvetch Blog wrote to me the other day lamenting (I won't say kvetching about) the relatively empty 13-18yrs (teen) archive. She's right — most of the hacks I receive and write myself concern younger kids. She offered to write up some of her older kid hacks, and I was thrilled. Parents of preteens and teens: please share your hacks! We all know parenting doesn't suddenly get easy as the kids get older. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining