Kvetch of Kvetch Blog wrote to me the other day lamenting (I won't say kvetching about) the relatively empty 13-18yrs (teen) archive. She's right — most of the hacks I receive and write myself concern younger kids. She offered to write up some of her older kid hacks, and I was thrilled. Parents of preteens and teens: please share your hacks! We all know parenting doesn't suddenly get easy as the kids get older. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)