The latest on flight security and family travel: you can bring breastmilk, formula, and baby food on board flights, you will not be asked to taste them in front of airport security screeners. Gel-filled teethers are also OK, however most other liquids, gels or lotions in carry-on baggage will get nabbed. (I lost my diaper cream on the trip home.)
- This may be my last Halloween trick-or-treating with my kid
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]