The latest on flight security and family travel: you can bring breastmilk, formula, and baby food on board flights, you will not be asked to taste them in front of airport security screeners. Gel-filled teethers are also OK, however most other liquids, gels or lotions in carry-on baggage will get nabbed. (I lost my diaper cream on the trip home.)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.