Supermarket strawberries often come packed in clear plastic box with a ventilated top — the perfect basis for a seed-starting greenhouse. Poke a few holes in the bottom, line with paper towels, fill with potting soil, and plant a few easy-to-grow seeds. Keep the soil moist and in a bright spot, and you should see seedlings soon enough.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress
- Edit Your Life Ep. 85: Navigating Summer Schedules [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2