Supermarket strawberries often come packed in clear plastic box with a ventilated top — the perfect basis for a seed-starting greenhouse. Poke a few holes in the bottom, line with paper towels, fill with potting soil, and plant a few easy-to-grow seeds. Keep the soil moist and in a bright spot, and you should see seedlings soon enough.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 101: Listener Questions, Pt. 2
- Edit Your Life Ep. 100: Listener Questions, Pt. 1
- Edit Your Life Ep. 99: Favorite Productivity Apps [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]