Supermarket strawberries often come packed in clear plastic box with a ventilated top — the perfect basis for a seed-starting greenhouse. Poke a few holes in the bottom, line with paper towels, fill with potting soil, and plant a few easy-to-grow seeds. Keep the soil moist and in a bright spot, and you should see seedlings soon enough.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook