Sara could see this as a big hit at slumber parties:
- Have guests write their names on a quart-size Ziploc freezer bag with permanent marker.
- Crack 2 eggs (large or extra-large) into the quart size Ziploc bag (not more than 2) shake to scramble.
- Put out a variety of ingredients — cheeses, ham, onion, green pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, etc.
- Each guest adds ingredients of choice to his or her bag and shakes.
- Make sure to squeeze the air out of the bag and zip it up.
- Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot.
- Open the bags and the omelet will roll out easily. Be prepared for everyone to be amazed.