Jay Allen, daddy blogger extraordinaire, has relaunched his blog, The Zero Boss, and is posting an online version of his unpublished book on fatherhood. Many wonderful parenting bloggers credit Jay's original posts as the inspiration behind their own blogs, and I can see why. His writing is powerful, funny, brave, and, at times, sharp to the point of discomfort. Welcome back, Jay. (Jay also blogs with the other rad dads at DadCentric.)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge