A while back we suggested Zunafish as a good place for swapping used books, video games, CDs, and DVDs. Christa pointed out that, unlike Zunafish, which charges $1 per transaction, Paperbackswap.com is totally free (books only, though, not other types of media). I checked it out, and the selection is astounding. We've got a ton of books we're looking to unload — I can't wait to give it a try.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge