A while back we suggested Zunafish as a good place for swapping used books, video games, CDs, and DVDs. Christa pointed out that, unlike Zunafish, which charges $1 per transaction, Paperbackswap.com is totally free (books only, though, not other types of media). I checked it out, and the selection is astounding. We've got a ton of books we're looking to unload — I can't wait to give it a try.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress