A while back we suggested Zunafish as a good place for swapping used books, video games, CDs, and DVDs. Christa pointed out that, unlike Zunafish, which charges $1 per transaction, Paperbackswap.com is totally free (books only, though, not other types of media). I checked it out, and the selection is astounding. We've got a ton of books we're looking to unload — I can't wait to give it a try.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)