Along the lines of Noodad's Easy Mac hack (and appleturnover's frozen vegetable comment), I often cool freshly-boiled pasta by mixing it with cold pasta sauce (generally stuff leftover in the fridge from a previous meal). Homemade or bottled sauce is fine.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress
- Edit Your Life Ep. 85: Navigating Summer Schedules [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2