Along the lines of Noodad's Easy Mac hack (and appleturnover's frozen vegetable comment), I often cool freshly-boiled pasta by mixing it with cold pasta sauce (generally stuff leftover in the fridge from a previous meal). Homemade or bottled sauce is fine.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.