Along the lines of Noodad's Easy Mac hack (and appleturnover's frozen vegetable comment), I often cool freshly-boiled pasta by mixing it with cold pasta sauce (generally stuff leftover in the fridge from a previous meal). Homemade or bottled sauce is fine.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge