Here's our most recent parent hack – my son Noah (12 months) is obsessed with the TV remote – and when we take it away from him he has a bit of a tantrum. Recently my sister-in-law was grading papers for her English class and Noah grabbed her calculator. We've now started replacing the remote with a $5 calculator from Target – no need to worry that he'll break it, reset anything or figure out how to turn on the TV. Of course we still don't want him to eat it, so this is a supervised toy!
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.