A great new product for storing outgrown or off season kids’ clothes: Ziploc big bags. All the convenience and quality of a Ziploc bag, but big! You can write on them with a Sharpie and the best thing is (unlike the garbage bags I used to use for storing clothes), I can see into them so I know what’s in there! Great invention.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress