A great new product for storing outgrown or off season kids’ clothes: Ziploc big bags. All the convenience and quality of a Ziploc bag, but big! You can write on them with a Sharpie and the best thing is (unlike the garbage bags I used to use for storing clothes), I can see into them so I know what’s in there! Great invention.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)