A great new product for storing outgrown or off season kids’ clothes: Ziploc big bags. All the convenience and quality of a Ziploc bag, but big! You can write on them with a Sharpie and the best thing is (unlike the garbage bags I used to use for storing clothes), I can see into them so I know what’s in there! Great invention.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)