Instead of spreading out a blanket or towel for floor play, I use a vinyl tablecloth with a fun print. This way, if the baby spits up, I can wipe it clean easily without having to wash a blanket or spot clean my carpet. Also was helpful when he was initially rolling and crawling because it helped him 'slide.'
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining