Instead of spreading out a blanket or towel for floor play, I use a vinyl tablecloth with a fun print. This way, if the baby spits up, I can wipe it clean easily without having to wash a blanket or spot clean my carpet. Also was helpful when he was initially rolling and crawling because it helped him 'slide.'
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)