I know Parent Hacks readers don't need to be reminded about the importance of reading. But Dr. P has more to say on the topic: specifically, how the slow, involved "work" of reading provides the perfect counterpoint to fast-paced, mostly passive media entertainment. Good stuff.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 101: Listener Questions, Pt. 2
- Edit Your Life Ep. 100: Listener Questions, Pt. 1
- Edit Your Life Ep. 99: Favorite Productivity Apps [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]