I know Parent Hacks readers don't need to be reminded about the importance of reading. But Dr. P has more to say on the topic: specifically, how the slow, involved "work" of reading provides the perfect counterpoint to fast-paced, mostly passive media entertainment. Good stuff.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook