I know Parent Hacks readers don't need to be reminded about the importance of reading. But Dr. P has more to say on the topic: specifically, how the slow, involved "work" of reading provides the perfect counterpoint to fast-paced, mostly passive media entertainment. Good stuff.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)