I know Parent Hacks readers don't need to be reminded about the importance of reading. But Dr. P has more to say on the topic: specifically, how the slow, involved "work" of reading provides the perfect counterpoint to fast-paced, mostly passive media entertainment. Good stuff.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)