Clip a pedometer to your waistband when you get up in the morning. You'll be amazed by how many steps you take on an average day chasing the kid(s) around. Write down your total steps at the end of the day. After a week, add the totals and divide by 7 to get your daily average. Once you know your average, you can start trying to increase it a little at a time with such simple changes as looking for parking spaces further from the door. A mile is approximately equal to 2000 steps. Increasing your daily average by 300 steps every week would add a little over a mile per week to your walking activity. The results will be good for you and your kid(s).
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.