Lunchables are a favorite snack for many kids these days. Unfortunately, they can be expensive and are very high in sodium and preservatives. You can pack a healthier, and less expensive, version using whole wheat or multi-grain crackers, low-fat part-skim cheeses, and low-sodium luncheon meats. You can cut the meat and cheese to cracker size with cookie cutters in interesting shapes. You can also add fruit, and veggies to your homemade alternative. You can find some wonderful re-usable sectioned containers online.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge
- Edit Your Life Ep. 53: Podcasts We’re Listening to Right Now