Lunchables are a favorite snack for many kids these days. Unfortunately, they can be expensive and are very high in sodium and preservatives. You can pack a healthier, and less expensive, version using whole wheat or multi-grain crackers, low-fat part-skim cheeses, and low-sodium luncheon meats. You can cut the meat and cheese to cracker size with cookie cutters in interesting shapes. You can also add fruit, and veggies to your homemade alternative. You can find some wonderful re-usable sectioned containers online.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.