One of the best surprises for me about Parent Hacks has been how many fathers participate. In my experience, most parenting conversations have a decidedly feminine spin. I've learned so much from the "co-ed" nature of the hacks I receive and the comments on the site. It confirms what I've always believed: that dads want to talk about the experience of raising kids. Thanks for everything you bring to Parent Hacks. Happy Father's Day.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)