One of the best surprises for me about Parent Hacks has been how many fathers participate. In my experience, most parenting conversations have a decidedly feminine spin. I've learned so much from the "co-ed" nature of the hacks I receive and the comments on the site. It confirms what I've always believed: that dads want to talk about the experience of raising kids. Thanks for everything you bring to Parent Hacks. Happy Father's Day.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge