One of the best surprises for me about Parent Hacks has been how many fathers participate. In my experience, most parenting conversations have a decidedly feminine spin. I've learned so much from the "co-ed" nature of the hacks I receive and the comments on the site. It confirms what I've always believed: that dads want to talk about the experience of raising kids. Thanks for everything you bring to Parent Hacks. Happy Father's Day.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 71: Creating Facebook Boundaries
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)