One of the best surprises for me about Parent Hacks has been how many fathers participate. In my experience, most parenting conversations have a decidedly feminine spin. I've learned so much from the "co-ed" nature of the hacks I receive and the comments on the site. It confirms what I've always believed: that dads want to talk about the experience of raising kids. Thanks for everything you bring to Parent Hacks. Happy Father's Day.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook