Chris Brogan came up with a fantastic way to get the whole family involved in creating travel entertainment: record yourself reading books (complete with funny voices), add some music, get your kids to do a little improv, and then listen to the recordings while on the road. He even suggested piping the soundtrack into the post-vacation video footage. Great idea. Visit lifehack.org for the full tutorial.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 93: Helping Kids Handle Disappointment [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 92: Media & Entertainment Favorites (Vol. 3)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 91: Taking a Stand Against Hate
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]