Chris Brogan came up with a fantastic way to get the whole family involved in creating travel entertainment: record yourself reading books (complete with funny voices), add some music, get your kids to do a little improv, and then listen to the recordings while on the road. He even suggested piping the soundtrack into the post-vacation video footage. Great idea. Visit lifehack.org for the full tutorial.
- This may be my last Halloween trick-or-treating with my kid
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]