Chris Brogan came up with a fantastic way to get the whole family involved in creating travel entertainment: record yourself reading books (complete with funny voices), add some music, get your kids to do a little improv, and then listen to the recordings while on the road. He even suggested piping the soundtrack into the post-vacation video footage. Great idea. Visit lifehack.org for the full tutorial.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)