Chris Brogan came up with a fantastic way to get the whole family involved in creating travel entertainment: record yourself reading books (complete with funny voices), add some music, get your kids to do a little improv, and then listen to the recordings while on the road. He even suggested piping the soundtrack into the post-vacation video footage. Great idea. Visit lifehack.org for the full tutorial.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook