Dana Rudolph, publisher of Mombian: Sustenance for Lesbian Moms, has declared June 1, 2006 to be Blogging For LGBT Families Day. She invites everyone, LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) or straight, to participate by blogging on a relevant topic and then letting her know. Visit her site for details.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.