Dana Rudolph, publisher of Mombian: Sustenance for Lesbian Moms, has declared June 1, 2006 to be Blogging For LGBT Families Day. She invites everyone, LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) or straight, to participate by blogging on a relevant topic and then letting her know. Visit her site for details.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress