If you used the baby fresh food feeders for your infants, you can use them again as ice packs for your teething toddlers. My son's molars have just begun to surface, and it has been teething hell. I finally found that I could put crushed ice in the mesh bag of the feeder and give it to him, and I could contain the mess and keep him hydrated. He loves it. I have tried dipping it in some juice instead of handing him an entire cup of juice (we are trying to avoid heavy juice intake), and it works just as well.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)