If you used the baby fresh food feeders for your infants, you can use them again as ice packs for your teething toddlers. My son's molars have just begun to surface, and it has been teething hell. I finally found that I could put crushed ice in the mesh bag of the feeder and give it to him, and I could contain the mess and keep him hydrated. He loves it. I have tried dipping it in some juice instead of handing him an entire cup of juice (we are trying to avoid heavy juice intake), and it works just as well.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase