Sara and I both noticed these cute chopstick "hinges" at Babygadget a while back. We also both wondered if there's a cheaper, easier way to teach kids to use chopsticks. I bought inexpensive trainer chopsticks (attached at the top with a springy bit of plastic) at a local Asian market. How about you? Any suggestions?
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress