Sara and I both noticed these cute chopstick "hinges" at Babygadget a while back. We also both wondered if there's a cheaper, easier way to teach kids to use chopsticks. I bought inexpensive trainer chopsticks (attached at the top with a springy bit of plastic) at a local Asian market. How about you? Any suggestions?
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Refreshing that political news site won’t help your election anxiety. This will.