Sara and I both noticed these cute chopstick "hinges" at Babygadget a while back. We also both wondered if there's a cheaper, easier way to teach kids to use chopsticks. I bought inexpensive trainer chopsticks (attached at the top with a springy bit of plastic) at a local Asian market. How about you? Any suggestions?
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge