Sara and I both noticed these cute chopstick "hinges" at Babygadget a while back. We also both wondered if there's a cheaper, easier way to teach kids to use chopsticks. I bought inexpensive trainer chopsticks (attached at the top with a springy bit of plastic) at a local Asian market. How about you? Any suggestions?
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)