These may fall into the Cute Overload category, but I can't help but find these sweet, and I know my kids would love them. Little illustrated notes you can print out and tuck into a lunch box. The site (Alenka's Printables) also has printable chore charts and foldable reward pockets. [Via Vegan Lunchbox]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge