I buy a lot of baby clothes at the thrift store. You can get a great bargain but, I noticed that I was ending up with a lot pieces that didn’t go together. Now I grab the things I like and check sizes then hunt for matching stuff in the appropriate size. This helps me be a little more selective so I don't go away with the whole store and I only purchase matched outfits that I know we'll use.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress