I buy a lot of baby clothes at the thrift store. You can get a great bargain but, I noticed that I was ending up with a lot pieces that didn’t go together. Now I grab the things I like and check sizes then hunt for matching stuff in the appropriate size. This helps me be a little more selective so I don't go away with the whole store and I only purchase matched outfits that I know we'll use.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 101: Listener Questions, Pt. 2
- Edit Your Life Ep. 100: Listener Questions, Pt. 1
- Edit Your Life Ep. 99: Favorite Productivity Apps [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]