I buy a lot of baby clothes at the thrift store. You can get a great bargain but, I noticed that I was ending up with a lot pieces that didn’t go together. Now I grab the things I like and check sizes then hunt for matching stuff in the appropriate size. This helps me be a little more selective so I don't go away with the whole store and I only purchase matched outfits that I know we'll use.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook