If you have a roll of kraft or butcher paper around, have the kids make a tablecloth. Cut a piece of paper a little larger than the size of your table. Then, let them go to town with crayons, markers, stickers, glue stick, and construction paper. When it’s done, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind table topper. Have the kids put it on the table themselves and then let them set it themselves, however they want. If the cup ends up in the middle of the plate, well hey, at least it’s still accessible.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 71: Creating Facebook Boundaries
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)