If you have a roll of kraft or butcher paper around, have the kids make a tablecloth. Cut a piece of paper a little larger than the size of your table. Then, let them go to town with crayons, markers, stickers, glue stick, and construction paper. When it’s done, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind table topper. Have the kids put it on the table themselves and then let them set it themselves, however they want. If the cup ends up in the middle of the plate, well hey, at least it’s still accessible.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase