If you have a roll of kraft or butcher paper around, have the kids make a tablecloth. Cut a piece of paper a little larger than the size of your table. Then, let them go to town with crayons, markers, stickers, glue stick, and construction paper. When it’s done, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind table topper. Have the kids put it on the table themselves and then let them set it themselves, however they want. If the cup ends up in the middle of the plate, well hey, at least it’s still accessible.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)