If you have a roll of kraft or butcher paper around, have the kids make a tablecloth. Cut a piece of paper a little larger than the size of your table. Then, let them go to town with crayons, markers, stickers, glue stick, and construction paper. When it’s done, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind table topper. Have the kids put it on the table themselves and then let them set it themselves, however they want. If the cup ends up in the middle of the plate, well hey, at least it’s still accessible.
- This may be my last Halloween trick-or-treating with my kid
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]