My daughter's hair is still baby-short, but the day will soon come when she requests sparkly barrettes and ponytails (I already see her staring longingly at the hair accessories in the drugstore). So, I'm studying. Here are step-by-step directions for french braiding hair.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase