Thanks to the wonders of Feedburner, I just discovered a site that was using my RSS feed to pass off Parent Hacks content as its own in an attempt to collect Google ad revenue. (You know who you are, @#$%.) So, I’ve added a little doohicky to the bottom of all Parent Hacks feed items gently reminding pirates (and readers of pirates’ sites) where the content originated.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge