Pre-Parent Hacker Michael (baby due this summer!) passed along a link to the Read to Me Program, a fantastic series of workshops geared toward encouraging parents to read to their babies. The program was developed for teen moms, but is adaptable to any family. Be sure to check out the FAQs.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase