Pre-Parent Hacker Michael (baby due this summer!) passed along a link to the Read to Me Program, a fantastic series of workshops geared toward encouraging parents to read to their babies. The program was developed for teen moms, but is adaptable to any family. Be sure to check out the FAQs.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 84: Media & Entertainment Favorites, Vol. 2
- Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 82: Mother’s Day Reflections
- Edit Your Life Ep. 81: Reducing High School and College Stress (Interview with Gabrielle Blair)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 80: Teaching Kids to Cook