Pre-Parent Hacker Michael (baby due this summer!) passed along a link to the Read to Me Program, a fantastic series of workshops geared toward encouraging parents to read to their babies. The program was developed for teen moms, but is adaptable to any family. Be sure to check out the FAQs.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 71: Creating Facebook Boundaries
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)