Pre-Parent Hacker Michael (baby due this summer!) passed along a link to the Read to Me Program, a fantastic series of workshops geared toward encouraging parents to read to their babies. The program was developed for teen moms, but is adaptable to any family. Be sure to check out the FAQs.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 79: The Joy of Tweens and Teens
- Edit Your Life Ep. 78: Tips & Tools for Time Management [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Parenting Do-Overs
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Thriving Out Loud [Interview with Karen Walrond]
- Edit Your Life Podcast: Women & Mentorship (interview with Jessica Ashley)